North Cyprus Holidays - Mountain View Hotel - North Cyprus Hotels
Our children-friendly hotel can accommodate up to 100 people with 21 Standard Hotel Rooms, 20 One-Bedroom Bungalows and 4 Two-Bedroom Bungalows. Our 3 star hotel has repeatedly served customers with satisfaction for over 10 years, especially visitors from the United Kingdom looking for North Cyprus Holidays to escape the Euro. Our hotel has been chosen repeatedly by single, couples and families among other North Cyprus Hotels in Kyrenia because of our unique services and best value prices. For more information, check our Hotel Rates and our North Cyprus Holidays Packages. Click here to read some of our guest comments.
- We had a lovely holiday with you and were very impressed by both your Hotel and your very hard working staff. Also Sue, thank you so much for allowing us to keep our rooms until pick up time 6.20pm VERY much asppreciated !!- especially in the heat you have all been experiencing for the time of year. We certainly wold hope to return and have passed on your Brochures. Very best wishes to you all
Shirley Cutts - United Kingdom - September 2010
- Fabulous hotel and fantastic staff! Nothing too much trouble. Will definitely book again. Thank you!!!
Jackie & Eric Snape + Sandra Billy - October 2009
- Enjoyed our holiday very much. Lovely staff and will recommend it. gonna miss this place
Selma Zihmi and Mustafa Zihmi - August 2010
- Sue & family and all staff - thank you for a wonderful fortnight. No complaints at all. Staff and everything excellent, especially the children. Hope to see you again!
Tony, Adele, Hannah, Grace & Gregs - August 2010
- Sue & family thank you sooo much. We really felt homely & comfortable. The staff was very pleasant & helpful, we will miss you all. Love you all. Mehmet family (London)
Hazel, Salahi, Cem, Serif, Feryat - London - July 2010
- Read More
There are many fun and interesting things to see and do in while on holidays in North Cyprus. The Kyrenia Harbour is a must for all visitors; there are many restaurants and bars within the Harbour for you to try; you can even book a boat trip (during summers) where you can relax and enjoy sights of the sea. At the end of the Harbour is the Kyrenia Castle, which holds the ruins of what is said to be one of the oldest boats in the world. Your Kyrenia Holidays won't be complete without visiting these places for yourself.
North Cyprus offers a variety of leisure activities, including turtle watching, scuba diving, horse riding, paragliding and the list goes on, and Mountain View Hotel one of the Hotels in North Cyprus than can and will help you arrange any of these activities during your Northern Cyprus Holidays. If you need more information or you need to enquire about an activity not listed on our website, please contact us and we will try to provide the relevant information. Things to do in North Cyprus