North Cyprus Holidays - Mountain View Hotel - North Cyprus Hotels
Reserve your rooms NOW!
Welcome to the Mountain View Hotel, a 3 stars North Cyprus Hotel in Kyrenia. We are a very friendly, family-run holiday hotel, accommodating guests on Holidays in Northern Cyprus and Kyrenia for over 10 years! Our pet-friendly hotel is just a few minutes drive away from the city centre and close to the main road with access to public transport facilities to get you into Kyrenia. For those who want a dip into the sea, the closest beach is just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Other nearby beaches are within 1 mile from the hotel, such as the Escape Beach. There are supermarkets, shops and restaurants just within walking distance so you don't have to go all the way into town for some shopping.
Our children-friendly hotel can accommodate up to 100 people with 21 Standard Hotel Rooms, 20 One-Bedroom Bungalows and 4 Two-Bedroom Bungalows. Our 3 star hotel has repeatedly served customers with satisfaction for over 10 years, especially visitors from the United Kingdom looking for North Cyprus Holidays to escape the Euro. Our hotel has been chosen repeatedly by single, couples and families among other North Cyprus Hotels because of our unique services and best value prices. For more information, check our Hotel Rates and our North Cyprus Holidays Packages. Click here to read some of our guest comments.
- We had a lovely holiday with you and were very impressed by both your Hotel and your very hard working staff. Also Sue, thank you so much for allowing us to keep our rooms until pick up time 6.20pm VERY much asppreciated !!- especially in the heat you have all been experiencing for the time of year. We certainly wold hope to return and have passed on your Brochures. Very best wishes to you all
Shirley Cutts - United Kingdom - September 2010
- Fabulous hotel and fantastic staff! Nothing too much trouble. Will definitely book again. Thank you!!!
Jackie & Eric Snape + Sandra Billy - October 2009
- Enjoyed our holiday very much. Lovely staff and will recommend it. gonna miss this place
Selma Zihmi and Mustafa Zihmi - August 2010
- Sue & family and all staff - thank you for a wonderful fortnight. No complaints at all. Staff and everything excellent, especially the children. Hope to see you again!
Tony, Adele, Hannah, Grace & Gregs - August 2010
- Sue & family thank you sooo much. We really felt homely & comfortable. The staff was very pleasant & helpful, we will miss you all. Love you all. Mehmet family (London)
Hazel, Salahi, Cem, Serif, Feryat - London - July 2010
- Read More